Hello Valued Customer,
As the United States is grappling with COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and its implications, we hope that you and your family are remaining healthy and safe throughout this time. We are reaching out to you on behalf of our entire staff to let you know that we are prioritizing and ensuring that customer and employee health and safety always comes first. As COVID-19 spreads through the United States, we are actively monitoring the situation and taking all recommended steps from the CDC, State, and Local Health Authorities.
We do want to share some reassurances for all of our customers:
- Secure Storage offices have been provided with additional hand sanitizer and disinfectant supplies;
- Our Staff will still greet customers with the utmost professionalism, but will not shake hands with customers or other physical contact;
- For a minimum of the next 30 days, we will seize U-Haul operations, but we can still locate and reserve any U-Haul equipment that you may need;
- We are fortunate that self- storage is not an industry that is anticipated to be highly impacted by COVID-19 since our business is based on one manager helping one customer at a time and our offices do not have a high volume of customers unlike many traditional retail spaces. By following the recommendations of the CDC, State, and Local Health Officials, we will continue to do our best to ensure the safety of our customers and employees;
- For the rest of March 2020 and until further notice, we will not charge a phone processing fee so that you can easily make a payment on your storage space. You can also continue to make your payments online. If you need any assistance, please give our customer service office a call;
- In addition to waived phone processing fees and online payments, this would be a great time to consider if you haven’t already enrolling in auto pay paperless online. You can complete the process safely from the comfort of your home;
- If you are experiencing any hardships due to COVID-19 please contact the customer service office and we will do our best on a case by case basis to assist you.
At this time, our customer service office and self- storage gate hours will remain the same. However, any “stay in place order”, or other restrictions that will limit the office hours or gate hours, we will reach back out with an additional email and posted signage.
Office Hours Adjustments:
Secure Storage - Redlands 31547 Outer Hwy 10, Redlands, CA 92373
Monday 9am to 1pm
Tuesday to Saturday 9am to 6pm
Secure Storage - Highland 7957 Church Ave., Highland, CA 92346
Tuesday, Thursday, & Saturday 9am to 6pm
Monday, Wedsenday, Friday, & Sunday Closed
Gate Access Hours Adjustments
Thank you for trusting us and storing with us,
Secure Storage Management Team